Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, the new IT hub of the city blends with energy and colours to shape up an extended rapid urban developed location of the city with lifelines like hospitality giants, schools, connectivity, accessibility, convenience and lifestyle. Here are six of the reasons why it is definitely one of the coolest places to live in Kolkata.
1) Location: EM Bypass engages in a lot of admiration and interest of suburbans and immigrants across the city. It connects the entire city bringing important places like the Sealdah Railway Station and Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport closer to each other. Its proximity to Saltlake is one of the driving forces of increasing real estate projects in Kolkata. The routes have developed into comparatively congestion-free roads which attract a lot of attention from real estate developers, investors, and buyers.
2) Convenience and lifestyle: Pocket-friendly food-joints to lavish dining restaurants, the rapid expansion of EM Bypass has led to the birth of multi-cuisine national, international and even Dhabas which serves to every foodie's hunger games. From local supermarkets to shopping centres, the location is also home to shopping malls and regular grocery stores which caters to your everyday shopping needs from time to time.
3) Education: The plethora of reputed schools, colleges and private institutions all residing at EM Bypass or within a radius of few kilometres are serving right to the city's education needs. The easily accessible public transport make it even more convenient and with the advent of the upcoming metro stations, we are looking forward to even better communications.
4) Work life: EM Bypass, one of the prime locations and IT hub of the city is the abode of rising and existing job opportunities. Lots of national and international companies have their offices set up at various locations in and around EM Bypass shaping up the hustling work-life in the city.
5) Health comes first: Ensuring health and happiness EM Bypass caters to Kolkata's hospitality needs. Home to nationally and internationally acclaimed hospitals like Ruby General, RN Tagore, AMRI, Apollo Gleneagles, Desun, Fortis, Medica Superspecialty, Peerless, Aditya Birla Sankara Nethralaya, Genesis etc. With personalized one step healthcare solutions, EM Bypass is definitely changing the face of the city.
6) Full of life: EM Bypass's life is full of festive vibes and adventure, there's always something to do, the people speak their mind and embrace you with their warmth and hospitality.
Thank you for visiting Srijan Realty website.
We are currently in the process of revising our website in accordance with the West Bengal Housing Industry Regulatory Act (WBHIRA), 2017 and the Rules made under.
Until our website is duly revised and updated, none of the images, material, stock photography, projections, details, descriptions and other information that are currently available and/or displayed on the website, should be deemed to be or constitute advertisements, solicitations, marketing, offer for sale, invitation to offer, invitation to acquire, including within the purview of the WBHIRA.
You are therefore requested to directly verify all details and aspects of any proposed booking/acquisition of units/premises, directly with our authorized representatives.
The user must verify all the details and specifications, including but not limited to the location, sizes, amenities, specifications, services, terms of sales, payments, delivery dates, and all other relevant terms independently with our Sales team prior to concluding any decision for buying any unit in any of our projects/ developments.
Please note, that we will not be accepting any bookings or allotments based on the images, material, stock photography, projections, details, descriptions that are currently available and/or displayed on the website.
Upcoming projects shown in our website or anywhere else is just for your reference. Details pertaining to upcoming project are not for offer or sale.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.